Kathy Burke RNSchool Nurse(636)email@example.com
Felicia James (Health Clerk)firstname.lastname@example.org
Null Clinic Guidelines
Thank you for your consideration.
- Null Clinic must have a way of reaching parents during school hours at all times. Please keep the office updated with any changes in emergency contact information.
- Any child with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be sent home. Your child must be fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medication before returning to school.
- A child with a constant cough, severe earache, vomiting, diarrhea, contagious disease, or fever over 100 degrees should not be sent to school.
- A child with head lice should not be sent to school. Please notify the clinic immediately if your child has head lice.
- Please inform Null clinic immediately of any new health information. For example: diabetes, a seizure disorder, asthma, contagious disease, new or change in medication, etc.