Parents as Teachers is a free program available to all City of St. Charles School District residents who are expecting a baby or have children birth to age five.
Did you know?
- You are your child's first and most important teacher
- Your child's brain grows more rapidly in the first three years of life than at any other time
- Positive attachment to parents and caregivers in the first three years of life affects your child's life-long success
When you join Parents as Teachers, you receive the following services:
- Home visits by certified parent educators
- Group meetings and activities for both you and your child
- Annual developmental screenings
- Connection to other resources
- Referral services